Ready To Print Image Check List
Ready to Print files are digital files prepared by you for the purpose of printing on Fine Print’s equipment. For files to be considered ready to print, they must adhere to the following requirements:
- Image is RGB and in the Adobe RGB 1998 work space.
- Image is 300 ppi at output dimensions. Resolutions as low as 200 ppi can still give satisfactory results.
- Image does not contain layers or alpha channels.
- Image is 8 bit.
- Image is saved as a TIFF with no compression.
- File name has maximum of 30 characters.
- If image is intended for Lumira printing, the appropriate output profile must be embedded. (Images intended for ink printing should NOT have profiles embedded.)
- If your image is not an 8 bit, RGB, TIFF, free of layers and alpha channels, it is not print ready and you may incur additional charges.
- Files may be submitted to Fine Print Imaging on CD, DVD, or via FTP. When submitting CD and DVD media, please only include the print ready file and only include files being produced with order.
If the above information sounds like we are speaking in another language, just call us and we will help. 800-777-1141