Sell your Art in the Art for Conservation gallery
Our Apologies! We are currently not accepting new artists on Art for Conservation. Please check back later for updates. 8-26-12
Our focus with Art for Conservation is on using art to deliver the conservation message. By joining us, you will be joining hundreds of other artists and photographers who are committed to saving the planet. By the way, you do not need to be a conservation artist to join Art for Conservation, but all of our artists commit to donating at least one percent of their sales to a conservation cause of their choosing. See our FAQ for Artists for details
Why use Art for Conservation to promote and sell your art? Sure, you have lots of choices from eBay to SmugMug and any number of web sites in between. Well, one of the main reasons is that you have the Fine Print Imaging marketing and printing teams on your side. Here are a whole bunch of other reasons.
- Art for Conservation works only with independent, living artists. You won’t find Mona Lisa copies or pictures of dogs playing poker!
- We assess every image before it becomes active on Art for Conservation to insure that we present only the highest quality art to the public.
- We understand that you need to make a living selling your art. That’s why we’ve created a pricing structure that lets you decide how to price your work. And with Art for Conservation, you get to keep the lion’s share of the proceeds from your sales.
- Fine Print Imaging, Art for Conservation’s parent organization, has over 30 years of experience helping artists create and sell their work.
- Our marketing staff works closely with you to insure that your art can get noticed.
- You get your own “website” within the Art for Conservation website.
- You can choose a Full Service account - we do all of the uploading and site management for you. Fees do apply.
- Or you can choose a Self Service account - you take care of managing your files and information. There are no up front fees.
- Best of all, you join some of the most creative, talented and dedicated photographers and artists in the world. And all of them are committed to making our planet a better place in which to live.
To learn more about the opportunities to sell your art, check out all that Art for Conservation has to offer.