Fine Print Imaging - our Commitment to Sustainability
Fine Print Imaging holds a special reverence for and commitment to the natural world. Images of incredible beauty pass through our hands on a daily basis, so we understand intimately the value of protecting and preserving our environment. Our commitment to conservation began with Images for the Environment in the 1980s and continues today with our Art for Conservation program.
- We promote grass-roots conservation initiatives by providing tens of thousands of dollars in printing services to artists, photographers and organizations world-wide who are working to protect and preserve the natural world and its inhabitants.
- As a founding member and partner of the North American Nature Photography Association, we initiated the Philip Hyde Conservation Grant which annually gives $5,000 to a photographer who is using his or her photography to help preserve the planet.
- We partner closely with the International League of Conservation Photographers, providing funding, services and gallery space to promote their efforts to further environmental and cultural conservation through photography. Fine Print Imaging president Mark Lukes also serves as board president of iLCP.
- We sponsor the Art for Conservation Grant, a $2500 printing services grant through Art for Conservation. The Grant goes to a photographer, artist or an organization who demonstrates the need for printing services to promote their cause and upholds the highest of standards in pursuit of a conservation initiative.
- Art for Conservation houses the premier online art gallery dedicated to marketing the work of conservation photographers and artists.
- Fine Print Imaging was awarded the Fort Collins, Colorado, 2009 Environmental Business Award.
- We are a member of Climate Wise, an initiative designed to make Fort Collins a world-class community through climate protection, environmental stewardship and economic vitality.
- In addition to being 100% Green Powered, Fine Print and its employees are focused on environmental responsibility in all of our daily decisions and actions. As we add new products to our printing line, conserving our natural resources and the quality of our environment is foremost in our minds. For more info on Green Power, click here.
Check out our Art for Conservation site! We've been supporting the conservation efforts of artists and photographers for over 20 years. Now we've added an exciting fine art gallery to help you sell your artwork and promote your career. What's even better - it's free!